Saturday 10 May 2014

Leopard Print Baby Trousers


I'm not going to write a blog post every time I make Dolores a pair of trousers or leggings, but I thought that these turned out pretty special so I wanted to share them. Behold the awesomeness!!!


I used the same reworked pattern that produced these trousers and some leopard print jersey that had been 'a lingering too long in the old stash. The blue leopard print was actually left overs from a skirt I made myself in my first year of university back in 1999! 


Two of the four pairs are actually for Dolores's friend Ezrah. You can see them hanging out together in the picture above, Ez rocking his trews. Ezrah's mum and dad were very kind in letting Pat, Dolores and myself stay over night at theirs, and it was generally agreed that limited-edition leopard baby trousers make a better gift for your host than a bunch of flowers or box of chocs!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah, these are so cute!!!

Kathryn said...

Oh these are just so cute!! I really have to get doing some more baby sewing - you're inspiring me!

Philippa said...

I agree - these are awesome! The coolest babies ever!

ak_ut said...

so cute - really something special :-)

tialys said...

I want another baby!!

JustSewJenna said...

Truly awesome!!

Unknown said...

I love these, so sweet.

Unknown said...

Holy crap so need to copy you and make some for my bubba, these are better than 99% of the baby clothes i've seen. So much cuteness

Laura said...

Brilliant!! Have you dressed yourself and Dolores entirely in leopard print for a day yet, and if not, why not?

Anonymous said...

Those leggings rock. Rod Stewart will be wanting a pair! The picture of Dolores and friend is sooo cute. I made my first Itty bitty dress for a friend recently and it was a joy to sew something so dinky.

Unknown said...

awesome dresses for kids
baby designer clothes

Rehanon Mackenzie said...

Just been having a blog catch up and these trews are epic! She will look back and say thank you Mam you totes rock! xxx

Unknown said...

these are so cute
Jessica Buurman

Unknown said...

these are so cute
Jessica Buurman

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...